Monday, November 7, 2016

Final Predictions for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election



THE G-MAN INTERVIEWS: LLOYD STRAYHORN

Renowned Forecaster Confident That Clinton Will
Win, Warns of Civil Unrest on Election Day

THE 100TH EPISODE!!

Welcome.

Lloyd Strayhorn has always left audiences mesmerized by his mastery of astro/numerology. Many of his peers and loyal clients have described him as  amazingly accurate.

In October of 2012, Mr. Strayhorn appeared on this show and not only predicted a second term for President Barack Obama, but all of the states that he would win.

I recently met with the acclaimed astro/numerologist to discuss who will be elected President on November 8.

The interview was conducted on November 5, 2016.

Information pertaining to this episode is available through the following links:

http://www.lloyd-strayhorn.com/

https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.strayhorn


Celebrating 100 Episodes: I thank you all for helping to make my show as popular as it is, and I send a very special shout out to the teens and millennials that have subscribed to my YouTube channel. I appreciate you showing this news veteran some love. 

I have to long, long, long way to go before I reach "The Young Turks" viewership numbers, but I'm going to give it my best shot. :)  

Again, I sincerely thank you.

"G-Man"

No comments: